|DISCLAIMER: The AEL AMS Laboratory is a LOW-BACKGROUND laboratory, FREE OF ENRICHED MATERIAL OF ANY KIND (14C, Tritium). As a submitter, you warrant that your samples are free of any enriched material. If enriched material from the samples (or the packaging in which they are shipped) results in contamination of equipment or instrumentation requiring decontamination or replacement, significant charges will be incurred.|
Sample Submission FormTo submit samples for 129I analysis, please email your completed submission form to email@example.com prior to shipping your samples.
Submission Form (Excel):
Submission Form (PDF):
Please review our Terms of Service:
Terms of Service AEL AMS Lab
Please include a printed copy of the submission form with your shipment.
If you require completed chain of custody forms, please let us know prior to shipping samples.
- Courier or ship samples with registered post (please indicate the tracking number in your correspondence).
- Please inform us prior to shipping if you are sending hazardous material.
- Classify material as, "Geologically inert samples for destructive scientific analysis - no commercial value".
- Send only the material you would like dated
- Customs charges are the responsibility of the submitter; they will be included on your invoice.
Mailing AddressRadiohalides Laboratory
AEL AMS Lab - University of Ottawa
Advanced Research Complex (ARC)
25 Templeton Street
K1N 6N5, Canada
613-562-5800 ext. 6183
Turnaround TimeCurrent Estimated Turnaround Time:
8 weeks (upon sample receipt)
Please inform us of any project deadlines, we will do our best to accommodate your request.